
So, I have debated creating a blog for some time now. And although I feel I have very little to share that truly stirs the mind, I do enjoy sharing my little adventures with others. So with that said, don't expect quotable quotes or deep inspirational thoughts, but funny crazy stories of my family, my career, and my time spent doing whatever it is I do.
A little about me. I am a native Texan, born and raised in El Paso. However, I am happy to say I no longer live there. Don't get me wrong, I am sure it is a great place, just not for me. I love the plush green grass, the tall beautiful trees, the goreous bluebonnets each spring, the numerous lakes nearby, but mostly I love the lack of rocks as landscape, scorpions, dust devils, and tumbleweeds.
I have been married for almost nine years, in which time we have brought into the world three adorable children. My oldest just recently turned six, she is a drama queen with a gentle loving heart. My middle child is three and a half (because yes, the half always counts), he is my soft spoken, shy guy who loves planes, trains, and cars. My youngest is only 9 months old, she is crawling slowly, pulling up on everything, and is very laid back, unless she is hungry. My husband is also from El Paso, graduated from the same HS, but oddly we never met until college. He is about to start an new adventure in his professional life and I wish him the very best!
So, by day I am super-mom, and by night (well three out seven anyway), I am a pediatric nurse at one of the largest children's hospitals around. A career I am truly passionate about! I love kids, probably because I never really grew up. And I love being a nurse! It's a rewarding career, being able to make a difference in a child's & family's difficult situation. Ultimately, I plan to go back to school to further my career, when my little ones are a little older.
Well, there you have it... the beginning of my blog. Visit often, or just when you can, it should be entertaining!"You know the only people who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who’ve never had any." --Bill Cosby, Fatherhood
